Excitement


This year, Bethany, John V, Kerry and I will make an adventurous and possibly dangerous trip to Colorado for Christmas.  Battling fatigue and weather, we will drive all the way there with no experience of driving in the snow and little experience of driving out of state.  This all possible because of budgeting.

Today I received the Key Lock Box information for the "cabin", so it is now official.  The lady can not stop us from coming now because we have the lock box information!  There is no turning back on her part, we have a signed contract.  Well, she has some of our money and I guess she could have made the whole thing up and we could be stuck in a winter wonderland with nowhere to go... but I am a very trusting person, sometimes to my own demise.

That all said to verify that I can now be officially excited about the trip.

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregor_y/ / CC BY-SA 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment