Craigslist Free Piano

So, I have been looking for a piano that somebody wants to get rid of and has decided it would be nice to give it away since it is just taking up space in their home and nobody plays it and perhaps it will be used and loved at another home. There are a few placed that advertise free pianos like the place I posted about before.

There is also a couple of Craiglist ads that advertise free piano if only you can pick the piano up. I just checked and it is now down to one.

Here is the link to the ad. http://sarasota.craigslist.org/zip/2689395829.html

If you would like to have some fun in the next couple of days, try getting the piano. See below for the reason why you would want to try to get the piano. You may be able to make $600 a week :) Her emails are green, mine and a pal of mine is in blue.



D. P.

Dec 2 

to me 
Im sorry that I didn't get back to you til now, I already promised this to somebody else but she hasnt replied. Are you still interested?

Im going to a thing for work tomorrow but then I'll be around for the next couple days. Just let me know when youre around.


John E Stone IV
Dec 2 

to d____p______ 
Thank you for responding. Tomorrow I would not be able to come out until well after noon. Sunday I have church in the morning and evening, but perhaps could do something in the afternoon. If those days do not work out I should be able to come after work on a week day, I just have to borrow a truck and a few strong men. 

Let me know what works best for you and I will try to work my schedule around that.

Also, which piano is this? I responded to a couple ads and am not sure which one this is. 

Thanks again
John


John E Stone IV
Dec 2 

to debrapark342 
Is there any chance that you could send pictures of the piano?

Thanks 


D. P.
Dec 2 

to me 
Hey,

I am really, really sorry... the other person replied, and it seems her first reply landed in the spam mail and I just never saw it. I feel so stupid....

You know, if it helps any, I've been earning really good money from this work from home program and they've just opened up 3 more positions in our area. Basically you get paid to post links online, its really easy and you can just do it while watching TV.

Heres the link if you want to read about it:

http://www.consumersreview365.com/?article=096337

I've earned about $600 every week since I began… not enough to quit my job yet but I finally have some extra money in my bank account lol. My sister is planning on signing up later and these positions usually go fast, so I'd really appreciate it if you didn't give the link to anyone else.

Thanks a lot and again, really sorry about the whole mess up…



Now the other guys' attempt at another piano advertised on Craigslist that he flagged and was taken off of Craigslist.


On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Katherine Riley
<k_________r______@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Im SO sorry... the first person actually emailed me back again, seems her first message ended up in my spam mail and I didn't see it. I feel really awful....
>
> You know, if it helps any, Ive been making really good money with this work at home program and theyve just opened up 2 more positions in our area. Basically you make money by posting links on the internet, its really easy and I usually just do it while watching TV.
>
> Heres the link if you wanna check it out:
>
> http://www.consumerwatch360.com/?article=201322
>
> Ive earned about $700 a week since I've been doing it… not enough to quit my job yet but I finally have some spare money in my checking account lol. My sister is planning on signing up later and these positions usually go fast, so I'd appreciate it if you don't share the link with anyone else.
>
> Thanks a lot and again, really sorry about the whole mixup…
>
>
> K.


So, you should try to get a piano at the link above. Both emails ended up being exactly the same where the lady or ladies said that somebody already was promised the piano but has not replied yet and both emails said she found the response in their spam box. Then when she writes back you should respond with "try your spam folder" or "thank you, if you want to earn money from home try this http://www.consumersreview365.com/?article=096337 " Or something else creative. Could end up being a lot of fun, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment