Google's "Blog of Note"

Google does a Blogs of Note thing every day. Since they updated Blogger Draft the Blog of Note is right there in my "dashboard", so I've been looking at the blogs that receive the title Blogs of Note. Yesterdays (June 14, 2011) Blog of Note was Alice's Bucket List. Sounds like a nice little blog. Maybe somebody put together a bucket list and is checking it off as they go through it. Or maybe somebody is just blogging about different things they have on their bucket list that would be fun to do.

If you clicked the link already, you already know what the blog is about. The blog is about Alice Pyne. Here is what here "About Me" paragraph states:
Hi, I'm 15 years old and live with my parents and sister in Ulverston. I've been fighting cancer for almost 4 years and now I know that the cancer is gaining on me and it doesn't look like I'm going to win this one :( I'm hoping to write in here as much as I can and I'm also going to show my bucket list which I'm trying to get done before I have to go. Hopefully, I'll update as I tick each one off the list :)
I recommend stopping by a reading a little about her fight and what she has been doing. Kudos to Google for pointing this blog out. She now has 12,274 followers on Google Friend Feed alone. Her 4 posts have anywhere from 1500 to 2200 comments on them. She is just starting Twitter (@Alice_Pyne), but it doesn't seem to exist, maybe I just couldn't find it.

Her question at the end of her profile is "If today was your last day on this earth, how would you spend it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment