GroOrganic Garden Planner Review



I have been using GroOrganic's Garden Planner over the last few weeks and it is pretty spiffy. Since I am not at home yet, I haven't been able to start a garden, but hopefully this next month I'll be up to my elbows in dirt and seeds.

The GroOrganic Garden Planner is part of the GroOrganic Association. To become a member of the Association you must pay $99 for a year membership or $39 a year for just the garden planner. With the planner you can:

Growing information: Just click for full details of how to grow each plant, where to position them, etc.
Number of Plants: Clearly shown by the number at the top of each plant square
Personalized Planting Chart: You get a chart showing when each plant will be planted and harvested. Our advanced system works out the dates for your own area.
Reminder Emails: You can have emails sent reminding you what needs planting in your garden (optional)
Easy Crop Rotation: The Garden Planner remembers each year's crops and advises where to place them next year
Succession Planting: See which crops will follow others and view your plan for each month of the year
Add Notes: Like a garden journal you can add notes on how each plant did
Intuitive Use: Works just like software you are familiar with, including features such as copy and paste
Tutorial Videos: Quick built-in videos show you just what you need to know to get the most out of the software
I went through and designed a little garden (8'x8') and added a few plants that I thought I would enjoy growing and eating. Just some peppers, tomatoes, onions, watermelon (for growing, not for eating), squash and other stuff. GroOrganinc showed the space that each would take up. Then I checked my plant list. I can add notes, see the Sow Indoors / Undercover time, the Sow Outdoor time, the Harvest time all in one spot. It also shows the spacing each plant needs. I wish I was at home!

Definitely check this out here: http://gardenplanner.groorganic.com/faq.aspx .

Stay posted for my garden in the next few months.



This is a review of a product that I have been given the opportunity to try for free. My opinion is my own and I have not been asked to give a good review but an honest one, which I have done. I do think you should check out GroOrganic. It is awesome if you are planning to put a garden in your back yard. 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment