Site to Follow

So, thanks to Twitter, I discovered this website (from where I took the image) called DebtCometh.com. Here is the scoop.

Pseudonymous and his wife Whatchamacallit are newly weds battling their $135,000 debt using the principles they have and are learning from Financial Peace University and Dave Ramsey. Their website details their budget and goals and how things are coming along (Click HERE for their current budget).

They have just started this journey, so if you find it interesting to follow someone from -$135,000 to $0.00 and then sky high like I am, this is the one to follow. I can't wait to see their true identity and hopefully they will scream We're Debt Free on a Friday on the Dave Ramsey show.

Keep on trucking Mr and Mrs Pseudonymous! I will be following.

Debt Cometh

Some of my money links:

No comments:

Post a Comment