Map Updated & Pictures



View Hiking and Stuff in a larger map
So,we couldn't hike in the woods like I wanted to, because I chose to obey the no trespassing signs. So, this hike was pretty easy on the side of a canal along the right-of-way.
John boy tripped over some rocks and got a little scratch.  I labeled the map close to where he tripped.
We found the best spot to pitch our tent to practice. We look for a flat spot with no big rocks.
When I packed the tent, I had forgotten how small it was. Good thing we weren't trapped out there all night!
John V practiced taking pictures while I set up the tent.
This was what we were walking next to.
I think John boy took this picture.












It was a fun one hour hike. I really wanted to hike in the woods, but this was just dandy.






No comments:

Post a Comment